- Learning is an important aspect of education. If you’re a teacher, you know that the best way to help students learn is by engaging them in the classroom.
- Since getting students’ attention is tough, you must find a way that aligns with their interest. And nothing beats technology in the classroom.
- Students now always carry their smartphones along. So making them use their smartphones to learn can help you engage them better.
- One way to do this is—using QR Codes.
- A QR Code is a 2D barcode that can store information such as text, webpage links, and multimedia content.
- They are easily scannable with smartphones. All that you need is a QR Code scanning application on your smartphone.
- The first thing that teachers need to get started with QR Codes in classroom is—a good QR Code Generator.
CS8392 OOPS QR Code Based Video Lecturer Notes
Free Download cs8392 oops notes
Free Download cs8392 oops question bank
Free Download cs8392 oops syllabus
Free Download cs8392 notes pdf
Free Download cs8392 syllabus ,
Free Download cs8392 object oriented programming regulation 2017 notes
cs8392 object oriented programming 2 marks ,
Free Download cs8392 object oriented programming question bank with answers