Hiring Organization: Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology, Tamilnadu, India
Sree Sastha Institute of Engineering and Technology has emerged as one of the fastest growing institutions of higher learning in India. We started out as a modest institute in 1999, to serve the needs of the local community. Today, as we enter the 20th year, as a flagship institute, we continue to be in service of country and society. Sree Sastha has a plethora of traditions that make the institute a unique and truly special place. Set in the heart of Chennai, the state’s capital city, the institute fosters diversity and an intellectual environment that produces the next generation of leaders and advances tomorrow’s thinking.
- NBA Accredited
- NAAC Accredited
- 2F Recognition by UGC
- Accredited by National Resources Centre for Natinal Cyber Security Program(NCSP)
- DSIR recognition by SIRO-Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation.
- Listed in Fortune Institutions by Recruitment Analysis Council, India.
- Rated ‘AAA’ In CAREERS 360 India’s top Engineering Colleges Annual Rating and Ranking Survey 2017
- Rated ‘Gold’ in AICTE-CII Survey of Industry linked technical Institutes 2016
- Recognized as “Partner Institute” by Pan IIT Alumini Leadership Series(PALS)-2016-17
- Recognized as a Member ICT Academy of Tamilnadu
Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Temporary
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & DATA SCIENCE
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND BUSINESS SYSTEMS
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- BIO TECHNOLOGY
Qualification: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, in case of a degree from foreign university candidate must submit equivalence certificate from the competent authority at the time of application
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG/PHD in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Chennai,Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Postal or Email
Organization Website: https://sasthainstitutions.in/
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send your resume to the below mail address.
Sree Sastha Nagar, Chennai – Bangalore Highway, Chembarambakkam, Chennai – 600123.
Sree Sastha Group of institutions, 99, New Avadi Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600010
7353944022 | 7824804015 | 044-26810115 | 26810101