Hiring Organization: Saveetha Engineering College, Tamilnadu, India
- Saveetha Engineering College (SEC) was established in 2001, by the Founder Chairman Dr. N. M. Veeraiyan, a committed and dedicated Medical Professional.
- SEC has a total strength of 4349 students in 15 UG courses, 8 PG Courses including MBA, MS by Research and Doctoral programs (PhD) in five Departments.
- National Board of Accredition NBA has Accredited 5 UG courses.
- Ranked 96 by NIRF- National Institute Ranking Framework for the academic year 2017-18 among all IITs, Central, State and Private Institutions in India.
- Awarded ‘A’ GRADE with a high score of 3.19 on a scale of 4 by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for 5 Years.
- SEC awarded AUTONOMOUS status by the UGC from the academic year 2019-2020.
- SEC is recognized as a Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) by the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Government of India.
- Five Research Centres recognised by Anna University
- MoU’s with Reputed Academic Institutions in India and Abroad
Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Temporary
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & DATA SCIENCE
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & ML
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND CYPER SECURITY
- COMPUTER SCIENCE WITH IOT
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURE ENGINERING
- BIO MEDICAL
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
Qualification: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, in case of a degree from foreign university candidate must submit equivalence certificate from the competent authority at the time of application
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG/PHD in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Chennai,Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Postal or Email
Organization Website: https://www.saveetha.ac.in/
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send your resume to the below mail address.