Hiring Organization: Jei Mathaajee College of Engineering, Tamilnadu, India
JMCE was established in the year 2008 under the aegis of Ragineeshwari Educational and Charitable Trust. The College is duly approved by AICTE, New Delhi and Affiliated to Anna University-Chennai, JMCE has it own campus spread over 40 acres, located strategically in the Kanchipuram to Arakkonam State Highways. The campus is about 8 kms from Kanchipuram, 70 kms from Chennai and 26 kms from Arakkonam.
Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Temporary
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Qualification: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, in case of a degree from foreign university candidate must submit equivalence certificate from the competent authority at the time of application
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG/PHD in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Chennai,Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Postal or Email
Organization Website: https://www.jmce.org.in/
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send your resume to the below mail address.
Kanchipuram To Arakkonam Road, Kooram Gate, Vishakandikuppam, Siruvakkam. Kanchipuram Taluk & District, Tamil Nadu, India, Pin code:631 552