Hiring Organization: Adhi College of Engineering and Technology, Tamilnadu, India
Adhi College of Engineering and Technology is an engineering college located at Oragadam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The college was started at 2008 in the memory of politician Munu Adhi. and was approved by All India Council of Technical Education, New Delhi.
Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Temporary
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE & DATA SCIENCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Qualification: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, in case of a degree from foreign university candidate must submit equivalence certificate from the competent authority at the time of application
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG/PHD in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Chennai,Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Postal or Email
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send your resume to the below mail address.
Adhi College Of Engineering and Technology
No.6, Munu Adhi Nagar Sankarapuram, Near Oragadam Chennai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 631605.