Hiring Organization St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology,Tamilnadu,India
St. Joseph’s Institute of Technology is a higher education institution in OMR, Chennai, India, established in the year 2011, with 6 UG courses (B.E. – CSE, ECE, EEE & Mech. Engg., B.Tech. IT & B.Tech Artificial Intelligence and Data Science is offered from the year 2021.
Our college is affiliated to the Anna University and approved by AICTE. The courses offered from the inception (B.E. – CSE, ECE & Mech. Engg. & B.Tech. IT) have been accredited by NBA in 2017 in the shortest span of 6 years since inception, which ascertains our quality.
Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Temporary
- COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Qualification: A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, in case of a degree from foreign university candidate must submit equivalence certificate from the competent authority at the time of application
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG/PHD in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Postal or Email
Organization Website: https://www.stjosephstechnology.ac.in/
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send your resume to the below mail address.
Old Mamallapuram Road, Semmancheri,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600119
044 2450 3132