Hiring Organization: Jaya Institute of Technology, Tamilnadu,India
Our College Established during the academic year 2001-’02 for systematic transformation of the students into highly motivated graduates with professional competence. The college is working with professional competence under the aegis of Jaya Educational Trust, Thiruninravur, Chennai which was found by Prof. A. Kanagaraj. This institution is one of the pioneering technical institutions in this part of the country. This college has become the cynosure of craving young minds of excellence in knowledge and the credible and creditable factor for best exposure in all factors. The unique character of this institution is its constant and continuous perseverance for perfection in all discipline. the college is situated in Kanchipadi, 20 Km away from Thiruvallur abutting the national highways to Tiruttani and approved by all India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai – 25.
Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE)
The College has Institutional Membership for Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE), for lifetime period. Twenty seven Faculty members have life memberships and twelve members have annual memberships. Student chapters and Staff chapters arranging various academic and social awareness programs through the association. Faculty members are encouraged conference to attend and submit research papers during activities.
Computer Society of India (CSI)
The College has Institutional Membership for Computer Society of India(CSI) for lifetime period. Three Faculty members have life memberships and twelve members have annual memberships. Student chapters and Staff chapters arranging various academic and social awareness programs through the association. Faculty members are encouraged conference to attend and submit research papers during activities.
FEATURES OF COLLEGE
- Top priority for Discipline and Quality Education.
- Excellent infrastructure facilities.
- Excellent performance in Academic, Co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Guest lectures, Industrial visits, Aptitude classes and Group discussions are being conducted.
- Peaceful atmosphere to study.
- Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls.
- Research and Development cell for involving staff and students in R&D activities.
- N.S.S. Wing / YRC for social service activities.
- Various committees for overall development of academic and non-academic activities.
- Considerable number of students got placement through placement cell.
- Training programmes for personality development.
- Scholarship to meritorious and economically poor students through Trust and Government.
- Special classes for slow learners and average students.
- Transport facilities at nominal charges.
- Separate Examination Cell is available for conducting Class tests, Unit tests and University exams.
- Personal Counseling Committee for identifying the difficulties of students and to motivate in studies
- Medical centre for the students & staff member’s for health care.
Job Title: Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor
Employment Type: Temporary
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
- FOOD TECHNOLGY
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Qualification: A Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university, in case of a degree from foreign university candidate must submit equivalence certificate from the competent authority at the time of application
- The candidate should be completed a UG/PG/PHD in the relevant discipline with good academic records.
- The candidate should have excellent communication
- Candidates should be passionate towards teaching and guiding students
- The candidate should have good research record
Job Location: Chennai,Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: As per AICTE/UGC Norms
Apply Mode: Postal or Email
Organization Website: https://jitcollege.edu.in/
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may send your resume to the below mail address.
Jaya Institute of Technology
Kanchipadi, Thiruvallur Dist. 631 204
JAYA GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS,
CTH Road, Thiruninravur,
Chennai – 602 024.
Phone : +91 44 26390982 / 044 26300707
Phone : +91 44 26390982